Sunday, May 15, 2011

Do you think a monkey would make a good pet?

Student Responses for a persuasive essay on monkeys making good pets or not.


Student D:
A monkey would not make a good pet. A monkey would not make a good pet because there crazy, ruff, and wild. A monkey would not make a good pet because theyl mess up the house and your mom would think that you had a party and you messed the house up. There mean too. Theyl slap you and your mother. They might follow you to school and break the rules. That's why a monkey would not make a good pet.

Student A:
I think a monkey will be a great pet because it will do my homework and it will do what my mom tells me to do. And I can put the monkey in some close (clothes) and some makeup. I can put some nail, eye lashes and earring on the monkey too. It can play hide and go see with me and then we will play apple sticks and it can be my best friend.

Student J:
I think a monkey would make a great pet because it will help my mommy wash the dishes. And help me with my homework. And be nice to my friends. And buy me a phone. And i love pets because they are cute and lovely. And I can teach them how to do tricks. And I can hug it and kiss it and love it. And I will teach my monkey how to eat food and it can love me. Thats why a monkey would make a good pet.

Student T:
I think a monkey would make a great pet! Because it will let me lay on it like a pillow. Then it will do my homework whyle I'm playing my game. Then it will carry me to my room. Then when my mom tells to do to something he can do it. Then we can play cops. Then it will make a good wild pet.

2 comments: